Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I prefer Shanree'

Started by Frood, January 05, 2023, 06:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

https://i.postimg.cc/vZyQmzb7/Screenshot-20230104-192635.jpg">

Not Shen Li....

https://i.postimg.cc/gk8zd5Fk/Screenshot-20230105-220110.jpg">

Pancakes should beef up the bum.... not mimic the already flat asiatic patootie... :(
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

I assumed it would be another Seamoron level thread/post from DD. I don't care that he claims to be a conservative, his posts are exclusively for the amusement of the spastic special ed community. What DD forgets is that they post at other forums.

Frood

You're like a landfill tyre around the neck of a circus seal, sometimes... lighten up, bud.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

I can tell old DD aint ever done an Oriental gal. The curviest arse I have ever seen in my life was on a Korean gal I did. She made Nicki Minaj look like those flat arsed White gals that look like little boys that he likes.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=490195 time=1672954078 user_id=3396
I can tell old DD aint ever done an Oriental gal. The curviest arse I have ever seen in my life was on a Korean gal I did. She made Nicki Minaj look like those flat arsed White gals that look like little boys that he likes.

I had a Vietnamese friend whose father was a German American..

Had she not gone off the rails early, she could have bikini modelled.

So sad. I really really crushed on her and her on me... be we were awkward at the time...

Last I heard 20 plus years ago, she was serving time for dealing.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=490195 time=1672954078 user_id=3396
I can tell old DD aint ever done an Oriental gal.

I believe that.

Frood

Ok, dude. Relax.

I acknowledge that you're present and shit....
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Asian women are very clean and tasty. Their personal hygiene trumps that of their western civilisation counterparts.

Odinson

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490291 time=1673039300 user_id=3358
Asian women are very clean and tasty. Their personal hygiene trumps that of their western civilisation counterparts.

I thought you were into unclean bitches...

Breakfall

Quote from: Odinson post_id=490292 time=1673039449 user_id=136
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490291 time=1673039300 user_id=3358

I thought you were into unclean bitches...

Yeah I'm talking peeā€”pee residue not bacterial Petri dishes!

Anonymous

A proper woman should sigh like a properly uncorked champagne bottle during foreplay and gasp like a marathon runner at climax. Not giggle like a schoolgirl and squeak like an inflatable sex toy.

Breakfall

Quote from: Guest post_id=490394 time=1673080018
A proper woman should sigh like a properly uncorked champagne bottle during foreplay and gasp like a marathon runner at climax. Not giggle like a schoolgirl and squeak like an inflatable sex toy.

That doesn't make sense??? An uncorked champagne bottle doesn't sigh...it pops, even holding the cork. And a marathon runner doesn't gasp, as they have excellent cardio.

As long as a woman doesn't scream like a banshee, fart during sex or fake an orgasm she can pretty much stay connected to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490464 time=1673164128 user_id=3358
Quote from: Guest post_id=490394 time=1673080018

That doesn't make sense??? An uncorked champagne bottle doesn't sigh...it pops, even holding the cork. And a marathon runner doesn't gasp, as they have excellent cardio.

As long as a woman doesn't scream like a banshee, fart during sex or fake an orgasm she can pretty much stay connected to me.

So you've never properly uncorked a champagne bottle and you freely associate with underachieving marathon runners. No wonder your requirements of women are so low.

Breakfall

Quote from: Guest post_id=490885 time=1673526288
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490464 time=1673164128 user_id=3358

So you've never properly uncorked a champagne bottle and you freely associate with underachieving marathon runners. No wonder your requirements of women are so low.

Oi fuckwit...introduce yourself when you talk to me. You can be a guest all you like, but have the courtesy to provide me with your nic.

Yes....I know how to properly uncork a bloody champagne bottle...I've lived on this planet for over half a century, and I was a long distance runner and triathlon contender.

Try not talking out of your arse next time anonymous! Thanking you kindly...

:MG_216:

Anonymous

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490943 time=1673558599 user_id=3358
Quote from: Guest post_id=490885 time=1673526288

Oi fuckwit...introduce yourself when you talk to me. You can be a guest all you like, but have the courtesy to provide me with your nic.

Chunky Yoghurt's sweaty guntstrap.

See? Made no difference at all, did it?

Quote from: Underachiever post_id=490943 time=1673558599 user_id=3358Yes....I know how to properly uncork a bloody champagne bottle...I've lived on this planet for over half a century, and I was a long distance runner and triathlon contender.

Just not a very good one, right? Right.

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490943 time=1673558599 user_id=3358Try not talking out of your arse next time anonymous! Thanking you kindly...

Why's that, does the emissions of my pucker distract you from your fantasies of licking it? Be grateful for the gift of my gas you effeminate little poofter.